Tuesday, January 23, 2007

1st day of rehearsal...fun!!!

At 4pm met up my fyp students 2 discuss their projects. Took too much time n it ended at 6pm+... my rehearsal at 7.30 n i gotta take my dinner too... so rush.

The rehearsal was fun, the program manager was alittle sissy.... hahahaa. :P I doubt he's straight. I cldn't stop laughin' when he said this "Jimmy.... slower". Haha... no, he pronounced the slower as "sloooooooweeerrr". :P N he exclaimed "Your chinese cannot make it lah ya this banana"... hahhaa. :P:P The other performers did really well, one with this chn instrument Er Hu... but come on, they r pro. I m the only one not pro, i m a student, not musician!!! Can't rem the chn lyrics... he told me jus sing one song, the rest jus play n dun sing bcos i may mix those lyrics up. Nvm this is only the 1st rehearsal, still got 5 more. I'll work hard.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.