Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Vulnerable love

Went out with Dan to drink till 3am. Was alittle disappointed n wat upset me most was tat she betrayed me, n jus found someone to replace me in less than a week or so while i was busy, without feelin' anything at all. Isn't tat amazin'? I wondered how vulnerable luv can be. I dun blame her, we r still friends. I m at fault too, was too busy wif paper (ICIP conf paper) n neglected her for a week. I think i dun really like her too anyway, she's not suitable for me.

Dan said "I told ya abt her long ago, ya didn't listen. Now ya can believe me n conclude tat she's those china gal".

Xue said "She's not worth, so cheap. I warned ya abt chinese gal, ya didn't listen."

Sharon said some vulgarity...."*censored* bitch, ya r lucky she left ya early. Come on ya r goin' 2 be a professor soon, dun get moody bcos of tat bitch, ya should continue to work hard on yr studies."

I feel alittle upset n tats apparent, i m human... i've feeling. Been with her for quite awhile... but i m still happy for her... cheers! :) Got a performance tat i m playing some songs, n one of these songs i learned it for her... thought she cld be there but she said no yesterday. During the rehearsal the planner said i cld even sing if i wan. But must go through quite a few rehearsals as usual, its not a trival event... must be well prepared. Thanks God there'll be someone to help me with the chinese words including pronouncation.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.