Sunday, January 14, 2007

bad day!!

Sista is back Singapore, glad 2 see her but hardly haf a chance 2 chat with her yet. Reached hm at 12am+ last nite after visiting Miss Cherry till 10. She was sick... n also i got her an apple pie. Had a minor argument with my mum this morning. I was askin' if i cld be released earlier during Chinese new yr, like 1pm... not visiting the rest of our relatives n friends. She questioned "I thought ya always wanna visit them when ya were in Aust?? Its jus an once a yr event... how cld ya.... etc etc...". On the other hand, Miss Cherry asserted "Last time i also met up with my ex durin chn new yr.... wasn't with family.... etc". I dunno wat to do, really vexed!!!!

Spent the entire day doing my work, ICIP conf paper due in less than a week. Mon gotta show to sup, n Tue got another demo 2 some undergrad, postgrad students n sup. Miss Cherry wasn't happy tat i cldn't accompany her today. She exclaimed "I feel like i m not having a bf, can't even acc me during the weekend...., my ex acc me no matter how busy he was... etc". I was really hurt, n i really dunno wat to do. I proposed meeting her for dinner or meeting her tomorrow at her hostel to do my work... but she didn't like tat idea, she wanna do wat she wan. I like to go holiday, go movies, go shoppings, skating, cycling, swimming, .... too. But i gotta be rational, i need to work hard too, i dun wish to be dismissed fr sch next Sem. Why can't she be more understanding!?! :( I know i m not as gd as her ex, and she doesn't like me as much as him too. I'll be replaced one day as wat Xue had warned me abt. Did she ever get me an apple pie jus 4 me? Did she ever write abt me in her blog? Did she ever drop me a get well msg when i was sick, or acc/visit me?? Did she ever think of comin' nearby my hse 2 meet me for a while when i was busy??? She jus care abt herself!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.