Saturday, January 20, 2007

rAinY sat

Today went to sch... for no reason, jus walked ard in sch. Went Canteen 2, Nanyang house, then to the pond at hall 6, n lastly hall 8/9... n it started raining. Jus wanna take a little break 2 observe the things ard me before i get busy again.

Though i'm quite depressed lately as many things happened, i should stand up again. I still have ppl ard who care abt me. Mum told me she wanna give me another credit card fr citibank, but i said no. I was so touched... she worried tat i haf not enough $$ to survive. I m old enough 2 spend my own $$... though i m very poor. And watever cards are not impt 2 me. I jus need one SMRT card for travel to sch everyday. Jus like wat Xue said, i've changed alot. i dun take cab to anywhere anymore. I eat hawker centres, foodcourts, fastfoods n canteens now. I even eat ice-cream, ice-kachang, roti-prata, chicken rice, satays, fried noodles.... watever ya cld name. Ever thought of starting a family, gettin' married with her end of this year, hmmm.... not anymore.

My sista came home with a dozen of flowers... very beautiful ones. She gave it to me and said "I bought it for ya, to pacify yr gf, very expensive... dun throw it away!!". I was overwhelmed... n i doubt where she got the flowers... did she really buy tat for me? Or some guys gave it to her?? Anyway i dun haf a gf... haha. Can i gif it to my gd friend instead? :) Thank ya alot Sista, dun worry abt me. I m wonderin' how is Cherry's toothache now. Hope she is better. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.