Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sorry Sharon

Sharon was angry wif me on the phone jus now bcos i went drinkin' again, with CY. She said "I m workin' hard on yr singing n ya r here damaging yr voice wif alcohol again n again". Sorry Sharon but i really need a break. Tmr is the 2nd rehearsal n trust me i can do it. CY asked me y i dun get a new gf... n he's another one having bad comment abt her n consoling me not to be upset on *****. I told him i can't luv or change someone easily, its not like changing clothes. I think i did not really like Cherry either. I still wan her to be happy n i know she is, n enjoying herself with him. I know he can take gd care of her so i m not worried anymore.

My sch work is fine too, my Prof jus complimented me on Tue 4 my gd work... n recently not tat busy, the next conf paper due is on April. Now i m more worried abt the rehearsal thing, the sissy program manager liked to pick on my chn. This morning msg Desmond to ask him abt some chinese words tat i didn't understand. Thank everyone who is helping me. Again sorry Sharon, n if ya r not free dun haf 2 come over tmr morning. Drive carefully!!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.