Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My last blog...

Today went 2 sch, saw Xing n he was askin' abt me. I replied not 2 gd... lotsa things happened n also busy with rehearsal lately.

Tomorrow is my 3rd rehearsal. I've been practising very hard these days so i reckon shouldn't be a problem, Chris (the program manager) was nice to me too last week. Sharon is picking me up tomorrow.... so sweet of her. Sharon, 22, nus grad, getting prettier tomorrow... anyone interested? Haha... :)

I think i won't be blogging anymore, or at least for quite a while. Very tired n moody lately. And I fell into the drain last weekend, wondering wat i was dreaming abt...hahaaa. I'll be goin' back Aust after CNY. I'll take gd care of myself i promise. Yr guys take care 2, be gd! Wanna attach these phases fr this song which i'll be performing.

我想你表现的非常明白
我懂我也知道你没有舍不得
牵着你陪着我也只是曾经
希望他是真的比我还要爱你
你已经远远离开我也会慢慢走开
我会学着放弃你是因为我太爱你
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.