Monday, January 22, 2007

She found a new bf in a week...gd 4 her n me! :)

She found a new bf. I feel alittle disappointed... dun feel like doin' anythin' today, but on the other hand happy for her. I wan her to be happy too n now she is. It was my fault for neglecting her for a week... or maybe we didn't even like each other. Its fast... she found one in a week. :) Whoever ya r, be gd 2 her k? I think we dun suit each other too... its gd to end this way. :) I still treat her as a friend but i doubt she treats me as one too, she deleted all my contacts (msn, friendster, etc.). See how one can change so fast! Luv is really sooo... meaningless. I believe i'll find the right gal one day... one tat i really like. Gd day mate!! :P
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.