Saturday, January 27, 2007

2nd rehearsal...thanks Chris

Today I was almost late 4 the rehearsal but Sharon picked me up, thanks. I was really bewildered when the program manager Chris announced 2 everyone tat the tickets haf all been sold out. I still shortage of 2 for Xue n CY... where can i get more tickets? :(

Today we haf quite some changes, i've 2 songs "Wei Yi" and "An Jing". Huanghuan (the violin performer) she will team with me playing the violin 4 Wei Yi while i sing n piano. N now my sequence has been changed too, i'll not be performing the 2 songs at one go, haf been divided into two. Wei Yi at the later... almost at the end. Chris said i was gd today... he said he hopes i can perform for other events too... he took my mobile nos. He had mistaken Sharon as my gf. Then i explained n he said "Not yr gf? I saw her like in tears when ya were performing"...hahhaaaa. Hahahaa....maybe my singing was too horrible. :P I like the lyrics An Jing. :( Jus now i kept lookin' down the stage... hallucinating Cherry was there. I rem i told her i wanted to play this song for her... but jus no chance. I rem she even sang this song 2 me once. Flyin' 2 Aust after CNY. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.