Monday, January 01, 2007

Another angry woman

Jus now my Xuehui msged me in msn 'happy new yr' n we chatted. Had not chatted with her for quite awhile. I told her i was moody abt my relationship tat happened yesterday. She was angry too, she wrote "Can't believe ya got me replaced so easily...n i've not...etc etc...!" I was bewildered.... "Wat? We broke up like 1.5-2 yrs ago!!" I dunno wat happened, seems like everyone angry with me lately, my luck is down. :( Sharon... i m sorry i didn't go to yr place yesterday bcos i wasn't feeling well. Doris sorry.... i didn't meet ya up for lunch today bcos i was rotting at home in case ya got angry 2. I read Cherry's blog n she claimed tat i gave up my own happiness. Why wld someone be so stupid? I jus feel tat this happiness doesn't belong to me... hahahaa. I reckon i dun like her too... i'll find someone i really like one day. I do miss her alittle, but i think as a friend only... she's not the one for me.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.