Sunday, January 07, 2007

last day of sch holiday

Last nite i slept at 3am+, workin' on the conf paper. Didn't see her online the whole nite... so i msged her wonderin' wat she was busy with... she knew i was back hm etc. I woke up around 9 today, not sure if i should go to uni as i was tired n i cld do it at hm... not necessary need 2 go sch. But i still wanna go as i got work to do. Not long after, i received a furious sms fr her... "YA THINK I M YR MAID, SHOULD I WAIT N STANDBY FOR YA EVERYTIME... I CAN'T DO MY OWN THINGS?....etc etc." I didn't know my one unmalicious msg last nite cld incur this, i m sorry. The unruly n sassy her jus reminds me of the chinese lady at the dinner buffet yesterday. I really feel very disappointed... :( I think lotsa Chineses (as fr China) are like this. :P
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.