Thursday, August 07, 2008

Keep in contact!

This week i'm really busy preparin' for my teachin' duty. Anyway i'm gonna be away in early Sept n someone gotta take over my duty for awhile. Therefore I'll be uncontactable via mobile phone durin' this period, but ya can always leave me a msg here or via email, msn, etc. Take gd care everyone!

One of my best friends, Jesse an American, is comin' to Singapore in Dec. This will be his first time in Singapore. I've not seen him for agessss.... n i really really miss him. We were gym, beach, n buffet buddies back in uni. :) Sometimes he'd call me fr the States to surprise me, he's such an awesome friend. I may be away in Dec n i really hope tat i'd make it back on time to meet him.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.