Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sayin' gdbye to Zhangli

Some friends come into our lives and quickly leave. Some may stay for a while, leavin' footprints on our hearts. Today i rushed to the airport to send Zhangli off. She's my ErHu teacher, my partner for several performances, n best friend. Chris, together with his team, and Dan, Mich, Sharon, etc... they were all there at the airport today. Zhangli had been in Singapore for years, i jus dun understand why she wanna leave. I didn't wanna say gdbye to her. I feel so sorry now tat i didn't meet up with her for quite awhile. I m still really really upset in tears, tat shows the vulnerable n emotional side of me. Zhangli i know ya'll be readin' this. Please come back whenever ya can k? We all miss ya!

When i reached home, mum was here consolin' me while busy writin' words for some events. She has really nice chinese handwrittin' n she topped her class several times as a model student. She casually wrote me two chinese words to encourage me, but i m ashamed to say tat i can't really read or understand the words. Anyway i know the meanin' is smthin' related to fate. She was tryin' to tell me tat everythin' is fated, even friendship. Thanks mum!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.