Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gatherin' at home

Today we've a little gatherin' or event at home, where mum invited like 70+ guests. Some of them are my relatives, e.g. old aunt, young aunts n uncles, xian n her bro, etc. I did eat like a pig today... very sinful day. :) Xian's family commented tat i shrank, so sad. :( But its true, i explained tat i quit dragonboat, n i can't run or swim nowadays bcos of my injured ankle. Those muscles are virtually non-existent rite now so of cos i shrank. I called it "eatin' someone's lunch" for my case. :( Doesn't matter, i learnt tat one cannot be perfectly healthy, fit, n flawless forever.

Dada n Didi came rather late with Aunt angela. I luv to see Dada n Didi, they are soooo... cute. Anyway i didn't take any pics today, was busy helpin' up.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.