Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hospital visit

Early mornin' i went to this private anonymous hospital for medical appointment, on my ankle. I bumped into a friend Dr Anonymous who is a plastic surgeon. I do not wanna disclose the hospital or my friend's name here for privacy reasons. So i waited to go lunch with him in his clinic, while he was servin' the last patient. I saw his patient, as expected a beautiful taitai in her 60's i guess. :) But frankly speakin' she still looks kinda beautiful, the power of comestic surgery is impressive. So out of curiosity i asked my friend which parts of me i needed to improve on by comestic surgery. I thought he wld mention abt my eyebags, but he explained to me i've no eyebags. The little lump on each of my eyes is gd muscle which supports the eye n i do not need any surgery for tat. :) Now i learn smthin'. He explained to me wat is eyebag but i wun wanna get started with it here... it goes on and on. He said if i really too rich n wanna do smthin', i cld try laser resurfacin' on face to make it smoother n fairer like a young lady. Haha... isn't tat hilarious? Imagine my mum wun be able to recognise me after.... hahahaa... a beautiful lady with a beautiful dream. :P

I m extremely happy to see Desmond online again, after like several mths. Yes he is busy with work, he's a lecturer now in one of Hongkong's universities. Congratulation Desmond!! :) It's a lucky day for me chattin' with two awesome friends. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.