Sunday, August 03, 2008

A song for ya...

Rem Chris n i used to sing this song (ONLY at home!) with our guitar n piano. N we were fightin' to sing after each sentence, "Hey my turn!!". :) A very old song by Bryan Adam. I like the lyrics esp these parts...
.........
I'm still holdin' on n ya're still the one
The 1st time our eyes met it's the same feelin' i get
Only feels much stronger n i wanna luv ya longer
...........
If ya're feelin' lonely...don't
Ya're the only one i'd ever want
...........
Please forgive me i can't stop lovin' ya
...........
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
We're still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough I'm still holdin' on
Ya're still number one
I remember the smell of yr skin
I remember everythin'
I remember all yr moves
I remember ya
...........

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.