Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy to see Matt again!

I m goin' insane, i slept less than 4 hrs a day, rushin' off my work before i go off on Monday. Regardless of the midnight oil i burnt, i woke up like 7-8am in the mornin' n continue workin'... life is crazy man!! By hook or by crook i gotta submit a conference paper by tomorrow which is due on Monday.

Yes i reckon i can be a workaholic, however i never neglect my friends (e.g. those i really need to meet). My American friend Matt is in Singapore this week as i mentioned. I promised to meet him today so i kept my promise. We went City hall n i was astounded by the crowd... i took this pic while i was waitin' for Matt...

Ok we realised tat it was bcos of the IT exhibition in Suntec, n we went..., see the crowd in the pic... n i think i saw Cat n her bf but i didn't wanna disturb them. :)

This is Matt... overwhelmed by the crowd!

We had 30 satays near the esplanade bcos Matt luv satays... followed by ice kachang at Suntec.

I cldn't stand the queue at the taxi stand. There were like 50 people in front of me. I booked one (on call) n got home before 12am. Soooo... tired!!

Ok time to work, gdnite everybody!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.