Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summin' up my friday

Woke up really early bcos i was conductin' a mornin' class today. I didn't feel tired at all bcos i simply luv friday, was in a merry mood apparently! Went lunch with Alex followed by a meetin'. We saw this card at the grocery shop n Alex said it'd be hilarious if ya visit yr friend in the hospital n pass it to him/her. Yes wat a harebrained idea... haha!! :)

Really jolly to chat with Cat today. I m also glad tat she luv her new job. She called me Jim Jim n i was kinda astounded. Lately soooo... many people had been callin' me tat, guys n gals. Went to the gym n dinner with Wing. Visited Dada (my 2-yr old cousin) who had been sick for the past few days. He's kinda recovered now. Ok friday's over!!! :(
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.