Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sorry Jasmine

I wanna apologise to Jasmine here for rejectin' her calls last night at 11.45pm. She msged tat she wanna call to sing me a birthday song. But my birthday was almost over at tat time, n i was already half-asleep, the night was really quiet, n i was dead-tired bcos of the long day (started fr 6.30am). I didn't feel like listenin' to yr sweet lovely voice on tat birthday song... so pardon me. Thanks for the greetin' anyway.

This mornin' when i woke up, i was playin' the piano for a moment, i have so much on my mind lately. I wish life cld be more simple in a way. I'll be away in Sept, take gd care everyone!

I received my belated birthday greetin' fr Cat and Shirley too. This is the 1st time Shirley wished me happy birthday. :) I also received a very cute ecard fr Cat a min ago, its so hilarious. N the content goes like

Dear Jimmy,

Happy Belated birthday! Sorry I have been very busy lately, having just finished the pageant last Saturday. Haven't been getting proper sleep for ages. Anyway I missed talking to you. Why do you disappear again? Haiz, hope you are not avoiding me or something.

Although my head forgets, my heart never forget about you or ur birthday =) Do catch up over dinner soon k? *Hugs*

Love,
Cat


So touched n I'll always rem this (since i posted it here), thanks Cat!! :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.