Saturday, August 09, 2008

Singapore's National Day

Today is Singapore's National Day. Chris n the rest booked a hotel room at Mandarin Oriental as a vantage point to watch the parade, while partyin' there overnite (i assume). Well... again as a wet blanket i didn't rendezvous. Hmm... my laptop was kinda goin' on strike after some disagreements we had this mornin'. Therefore i spent quite some time coaxin' n fixin' it today. Moreover, i gotta finish recordin' a song on piano for my cousin who was complainin' n complainin'... I received her sms early in the mornin', "Hey where r my songs on piano?", like a loan shark collectin' her $$. Yes partially my fault as i promised to record some songs on piano as her birthday present for this year (yesterday). But yesterday i gave her a necklace instead as i cldn't finish the songs on time. :)

This noon-to-evenin' mum had a little gatherin' at home, invited several friends here. Aunt was here too. I m very happy tat mum enjoyed herself with these awesome people around.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.