Sunday, August 03, 2008

A little msg means so much

Feelin' rather perturbed lately. However God always give us a hand when we find ourselves between a rock and a hard place. Today Xian msged me askin' if i m currently in Singapore. Sometimes little thing like this can mean so much... I feel really jolly, at least for the rest of the day. She alleged tat i disappeared to somewhere without lettin' them know. :) I also finally understand why she mentioned tat i didn't reply people's msgs. I saw her msg on my mobile, received when i was away. Actually as a friend i had alot to tell her, abt my injury, my trip, my work, etc... but eventually i didn't. I rather pretended to be very happy. Tat makes people happier too isn't it? Or maybe it's all abt my inferiority.

I feel kinda miserable not able to swim, jog, or even walk properly these days. Nvm I'll sooner or later get assimilated to it.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.