Friday, August 08, 2008

Met Wing n Xian

Today met Wing to gym in the afternoon, n was soooo... tired after. But cldn't go home yet, it is Xian's birthday today... n i promised to meet up wif her n her friends for celebration. It was kinda bizarre to have me there as most of her friends are her current classmates, only Secondary 2... imagine tat!! But as her closest n dearest cousin i was very happy to see her happy too. :) I enjoyed myself anyway, but i didn't like the cake... too much fats. :) Guess wat i bought her??
....
.....
.......
my recorded CD? No i cldn't finish it on time.
.........
...........
.............
a bag? No...
......................
........................
...........................
yes its a SK necklace. :)

Why did i get a necklace? Bcos i rem she mentioned b4 she likes necklace. Yes next is my birthday, i told her not to get me anythin'... bcossss.... i've everythin' i wan. :)

Had a chat wif Jess this mornin'. I think she's really a very nice gal, with a great sense of humor. :) Lookin' forward to see her after my recovery. Received Kai's sms too. She's in Singapore now n busy with her new restaurant. I promised to drop by one day. I hope her biz is goin' well so far.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.