Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks everyone who rem my birthday!

Happy birthday to Wyne and myself. I received several smses/emails/msgs from some awesome friends who rem my birthday. Seriously i m jus so touched when people rem my birthday. Even for myself, i can't really rem birthdays. There r many friends around us n its jus so difficult to rem everyone's birthday. I wanna thank Selina, Wyne, Jaslyn, Xue, Sharon, Dan, June, Hendrik, Florence, Pat, Yvonne, Jenn, Jessica, sista and mummy for rememberin' my birthday. Seriously i didn't disclose my birthday on my blog or any sites, neither did i mention it these few days to anyone. I luv yr people...yr r jus sooo sweet. :)

So wat did i do today? Seriously i had no plan at all. I went for my medical appt (for my ankle) this mornin' at the hospital, followed by a long busy day in sch. In the evenin' i met up with Hendrik for our biz plan discussion. Hendrik treated me to Shokudo Japanese food bazaar at Raffles city. Thank ya so much Hendrik!!


 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.