Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yesterday n Today

Blog's site was down for the whole day... finally now its up. Went 2 sch yesterday, then met up with Cherry at the bus stop n acc her 2 immigration 2 do some stuffs. We went bugis 2 catch a movie. I wasn't in a mood 2 shop or watch movie n i hope i didn't bore her. Smthin' interestin happened, there was this man i guess a wedding planner, he approached us n asked when we would wanna get married. :) Tat made me laughed... I sent Cherry back to Boonlay n then returned 2 Pasir Ris. When she left, i was down again... :) Was touched when she ran back on the train 2 look 4 me.

Wing is back to Singapore today n supposed to meet him. I dun feel like goin' anywhere lately so i didn't go to sch today to meet him. A friend asked me out in the afternoon but i didn't go... I slept the whole day, lyin' on the bed, doin' nothin', i felt soooo... tired. I still wanna sleep... dun wanna wake up!!! Thanks to those who msg or called me 2 comfort me... i m very touched. Thank ya very much (Desmond, Wing, Jessica, Alex, Hendrik, Cherry, Sharon etc.)! Sharon thank ya for doin' so much, i greatly appreciate it, cya soon! :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.