Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Missing her?

Though i m still angry with her, i can't help to miss her alittle. I rem the pretty face of her when she was combing her hair in the dim room yesterday... haha... I rem everything but tat doesn't mean i like her. Missin' someone doesn't mean ya like her. I think i miss her as a friend only. But i really can't stand the way she is, the fierce, sassy n selfish char of her's. I was soo pissed off n i walked off yesterday morning. She didn't bother anyway. I got her sms today n we were still arguing. N why must i always be the one to give in to her everytime?!?! She changed the time to meet yesterday n decided to acc her friend fr 3pm+ to 8pm+. N i gotta wait for her for almost 3 hrs n i still gotta say sorry n took it as my fault. She slept whenever she wanted on our xmas eve despite watever plan we/I had made. She's those tat will jus do watever she wans... n never cares abt anyone's feeling. Since our first day together till now, i still doubt she really luv me. She isn't sure herself too. Yes i know i dun like her but i did try to like her.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.