Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Depression!!

Didn't do quite well for my last Sem, got a warning by sch n sup. Tat means next Sem i gotta do better if not i gotta go. Rem my transcripts were only filled with Distinction n HD....wondering why i can't get an overall B+ now. I lost my confidence, i lost myself... n i dun wanna get more stressed up next Sem. My mum encouraged me to quit n go back Aust... wat should i do?!?

Wanted so much to talk to someone, but jus noone. Cherry wasn't free, was meetin' her friend for movies. She enjoyed it so much... her blog entry is all about him, n she wishes to go Paris with him too. I m not blaming her at all but i jus naturally got unhappy, n added into my depression. Or am i supposed to be happy? I jus wan her to be happy anyway. She got more than 10 suitors.... haha... i got mine too. Nvm will jus try harder with her n see how it goes... maybe we r not meant for each other... i still dun think i really like her.

Sup supposed to meet me at 1, but he dropped me an email at 12.54 to change the time. I was already outside his office waiting till 1.25 n i came up n saw his email. Wat a bad day!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.