Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Try to cheer her up!

Yesterday i was still angry with her, today i msg n called her trying to pacify her. This mornin' i sat at my piano again n started practisin' the chn song i learned for her. The last time i played the song was terrible, mostly out of keys n so. Only today i dare to call her n played the song for her. I was jus tryin' to cheer her up.

Yeah she was at fault, but I was in the wrong too for saying words like "i give up" n etc. due to anger. I hope she realised her mistake too. I m sorry. Maybe we should jus be friends. :)

My cousin came to my place today, which i gotta babysit him alone in the afternoon. His mum needs to do some work n asked me for help. He's sooo adorable. I wanna buy him a xmas's present later. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.