Saturday, December 23, 2006

Waken up fr my dream

Today we (Cherry n I) exchanged xmas's gift. She got me a self-made keychain with my name on it. I quite like it. I had dinner with her n i was starving...actually my lunch.

I casually asked her today if she luv me. She didn't ans me again as she wasn't sure. Why is it so difficult to say ya luv someone if ya do luv him, unless ya dun? Actually I dun really care n I gotta accept this fact n move on. :) Anyway i dun think i like her too... dun really haf tat feel. I've a wonderful holiday being with her. Sch starts really soon n its time for me to wake up n work hard. I know Cherry still miss her ex-bf. I hope they can get back together soon, the couple tat really in luv with each other. I don't blame her... she's not the one for me too i guess. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.