Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Got myself a wife? WEIRD

Today supposed to meet Cherry but i didn't turn up bcos of some misunderstandings. I m sorry anyway... long story. And she is sick now... most probably bcos of the bad weather lately. She took some medicines n i hope she'll get better later. I've flu too.. .hope we both will get well before xmas eve.

We planned to celebrate xmas together since like weeks ago. Today i asked if she wld like to celebrate with her friends instead. I was worried tat she wld get bored celebrating with me alone. She thought i got other plan in mind or celebrating with someone else etc. Then we came out with a plan having a camp. :P So fun, thank ya Cherry.

I felt alittle weird when she somehow admitted she was my wife jus now... hmm... i dun think i really like her... dun haf the feel, but i can try perhaps, she's very nice to me.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.