Monday, December 18, 2006

Gd evenin'

Met Mr Cipolla's daughter last nite. Was blown away by her everything. She was gorgeous, elegant and had this intellectual and polite way of speaking. Gals like her esp at her age (20 yrs old) are usually arrogant and sassy but she jus minus off these. We chatted like most of the time since her dad was busy with his friends around. I intro her to some ppl around. She can play violin too....she really reminds me of an Aussie friend. I thought my french friend (yeah ya...Gaetan) wld really like her too and I shall intro her to him one of these days. :P

As usual ppl like to target me for questions...almost every occasion. "Wow...how did ya get yr scholarship?....", "Why did ya choose Singapore?....", "Where r ya goin' next...?!!"...., "Any girlfriend?"...etc etc etc... I've ans these 92833292303582355822129 times!!! :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.