Saturday, December 09, 2006

Gd day MatE :P

This mornin' chatted with Cat for awhile. She's in US, n glad tat she's doin' fine there. Really miss chattin' with her. She did read my blog n still know wat was goin' on here n there with me, wat an awesome friend.

Chatted with Ade in the afternoon, didn't go anywhere today...had worn out after my trip 2 Aust. She's still the same... crazy. She uttered "I m a heart breaker n sorry if i broke yr heart...etc etc." Tat sounds crazy isn't it? :) I'm quite upset, the way she is now. Or maybe she has always been like this, jus tat i didn't see the true side of her all the while. I used to like her (tat was b4 she went to Thai). She didn't break my heart, but its wat she is now tat really break my heart into pieces. But but...no matter wat, i still hope tat she'll get better one of these days, not for me, is for God n herself. :) Be gd k Ade??
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.