Saturday, December 30, 2006

Another gloomy day!

As usual today i didn't feel like doin' anythin', goin' anywhere. I slept... woke up, n got back 2 sleep... jus didn't wanna wake up... till 2pm. In bet i received a call fr Yolanda, and my best friend Gaetan who called me fr Australia. Was soo... touched, i miss him sooo much. I told him abt my crisis... etc... felt like cryin' out to him. He encouraged me to come back to Aust too, Tudo will be going back too from Paris. Gaetan will be coming over Singapore again for 1 or 2 days in July. Went to airport 2 pick up Yi who was flying back fr Shanghai. So happy 2 see her again.

Today is the first day she never give me any msg or call. Her profile is set to single. I dun feel sad at all, i dunno why... this is not luv i guess. I'm not the one ya reckon ya can spend the rest of yr life with... n i think ya r not the one too. :) I decided not 2 think abt it now till i get better. Sharon, thanks for yr invitation. We r not coming 2 yr place tomorrow, i m not feeling well. Thank ya alot, ya take care too.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.