Thursday, December 21, 2006

Date with Cherry

Met up with Cherry in the afternoon. I was an hr early but i didn't wanna wake her up so i waited for an hr. I enjoyed my day with her... we went shopping around aimlessly, walked the entire shoppin' mall till she felt tired... haha (now ya know how weak she is :P). I sent her back to hostel and she somehow cried bcos she was thinking of her ex-bf. I felt awkward too tat she cried.... missing somebody else. I hope she enjoyed her day too with me. I still find her weird!! :P

Had alittle flu n fever i reckon, my eyes were red too... i didn't bother abt it when i was with Cherry, until i was at the bus-stop back home... i could feel it. N i was soooo... tired tat i fell a sleep not long after back home.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.