Saturday, December 30, 2006

Addin' more on my depression

I dunno wat to say... everythin' i said cld caused myself into deeper interrogation. I was already in depression these days n now i got even worse... why can't she treat me better... cheering me up for this crisis period? :( I tried hard to like n be with her, n tried to see her each day, until today we met... but she was jus so emotional. Yesterday she was a kind n today she's diff.

Saw Sharon online tonite n i was jus seekin' advise fr her. She believes tat she doesn't trust n luv me tat much as i thought. N the next moment Cherry was suspecting tats something between me and Sharon. The "trust" word tat Sharon mentioned jus striked my mind immediately. I m tired...

Wanted to go up to her hostel to look for her today but her Arcade guys were in her room playing games since noon. Went up for awhile at 9 when her Arcade friends went out for dinner break. Reached home at 11.30.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.