Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Meetin' wif Cherry

Met Cherry for lunch today at NTU hall 9. I was early n she was late. She cld finish a huge bowl of noodles tat really freaked me out. I wondered wat did she do 2 maintain her figure. I passed her the gift i bought fr Aust. Not sure if she likes it, she's a smilin' buddha. :) I find her weird as she kept askin' to go holiday with me. Hmm...i dun like goin' holiday with a gal unless i really like her. Or is this the chinese (as china)'s culture? Hahahaaa...

Back 2 lab, did some work. Still thinkin' how to solve some stuffs. Got an email fr Sup tat i need to help out on some conf (MMM conf 2007) event in NTU. Student helper for 4 days in Jan. It seems fun as there's a cruise dinner after. When is the last time i went to a cruise dinner? I guess 5 yrs ago. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.