Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An unread mail

Back home rather late again today, so tired everyday. Old aunt is gettin' better each day, i really hope she can remain healthy and cheerful from now onwards. Sometimes i jus haf the urge to quit my current job. But i really wish to stay a little longer, maybe a month plus or two... bcos lotsa things happened lately, i dun wan too much changes out of sudden.

Today while clearing many of my emails, i happened to see this unread email. I dunno how did i miss it. There's no subject title and it wrote "I guess outside window is Albers snow mountain... so beautiful.... i wish you could be with me always..." I almost wanted to cry out and run to give her a hug. Hmmm... but i know everything is not real... i'm jus too naive.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.