Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My little gal

Finally i felt better at work today with sufficient hours of sleep last nite. Yesterday i received an invitation from a Korea university inviting me for an interview as an Asst Professor. Airfare and hotel will be provided. Hmmm... discussed with a colleague today, we both reckoned tat i should stay in Singapore. Mum's answer was more arrogant. She said she can pay me watever they are paying me there. Hahaa... its really not abt the money... sigh.

Anyway was quite vexed till i received a sms from Xue. She wrote "I got an A again for my biz law quiz, hooray... another dinner with the star". Everytimes after her quiz or exam she will update me her progress or result. I ever promised her tat if she does well (A and above) i will give her a treat. She claimed tat i'm her motivation to do well and she wanna be like me. I really dun understand this little gal sometimes. Wat so gd abt having a dinner with me? Wat so gd abt being like me?? To be frank with you all, I'm really a very useless person. Sometimes i jus feel like quitting everything and find a quiet place to hide myself. Now ya know how useless i am. =) She said so many guys in uni invited her out for dinner or so, and she rejected all.... hahahaa. However i was really happy too when Xue msged me abt all her As, smart gal!!! Her birthday is coming, so guys she deserves more gifts. =)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.