Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Long daysss...

These few weeks a friend and i have been planning of opening a restaurant/cafe business. We have the fund and some ideas, and an agent friend is helping us to lookout for a gd location/shop for rent. I have two uncles who are doing restaurant biz too, so we are also consulting them for advises.

Work isn't too gd, had an argument with my senior yesterday, pretty bad!! Partially my fault as i cldn't complete some work on time. I reached the office at 7.50am today and anyway managed to complete it today. I am more concern abt the quality of the work than the quantity, but here ppl are more concern abt the quantity, "fast" is the word, people are just rushing through their work with an eye closed. I have published abt 10 international conferences/journals, we are all very careful abt the things we do/write, every single sentence is impt. A single mistake may get your paper being rejected after all the months of effort and hard work. I am also a reviewer of 3 international journal, so sometimes i have to review submitted papers from authors around the world. As a reviewer, i've to be fair and very careful whether i should let the work be published or reject it. Sigh... i dun like rushing over work. But we dun have a choice here!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.