Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sick day

Last night i didn't sleep well, was having arguments with Daniel and kitty. But i like this phase she wrote "Why we love each other but hurt each other so much?" She really hurt me again n again. Maybe we dun trust each other anymore. Today woke up i threw out in the washroom, feelin' very unwell. Had fever and sore throat too. I didn't wanna take MC as i had the JP Morgan run in the evening and I'm the team captain. I can't get sick, i'm going for a short getaway trip tomorrow out of Singapore. =(

Today i received lotsa calls asking abt this and tat. Hmmm... pls give me a break. =) Anyway I've recorded the song "kiss gdbye" played on my piano (no singing) as requested. I've emailed all of ya, pls kindly let me know if ya didn't receive.

MV
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.