Sunday, April 24, 2011

Life is not all about winning

Some of ya may have heard or known abt my previous "always wanna win" character. I used to excel in sports and studies in school, my house is full of awards and medals. I became so proud of myself and wondering why the others were like so weak and stupid. I was top in the class most of the time, and once a classmate was like a point higher than me and took my top position i loathed him for long. However i still had alot of friends, people seemed to like mixing with me, gals and guys. During my birthday, they would like organizing a big party for me, booked a big chalet, showered me with gifts and stuff, etc. I felt like a star in school. BUT... an incidence changed me. Once we had an exam which was a killer subject tat many would fail. Three of my best friends approached me for help. But i didn't really help them, i thought it wld be wasting my time teaching them, or they might win me if i taught them. In the end all three of them failed, while i got an "A" again. We cldn't be in the same class again. Up to now i am still very guilty abt it, can't forgive myself. If i cld help them a little, they wldn't have failed.

Is winning really so important? Noone is lucky enough to be successful their whole life. So whenever ya fall down, please get up and keep moving. Nowadays i lost in many things. Several weeks ago i had a friendly boxing match and i lost very badly, my hand was totally numb and got hurt. Days ago we had a corporate run and i was like the last one in the team to complete. Not long ago i gave up a gal i love, a relationship to someone else. Yesterday i have lost my best friend, a friendship tat i always cherish. Recently we quarreled due to some matters, and yesterday we got worse. He claimed tat he bought a Ferrari partially becos of me, he claimed tat he offended people partially becos of helping me too. Come on, i've never ever asked him to buy a car... i personally not a fans of any cars. And I did NOT ever wan him to offend anyone bcos of me!!! Why are people putting all blames on me??? People, thanks for all yr helps but i really dun need a Ferrari, and i dun need anyone to fight bcos of me. I dun need to win nowadays. I hope all of ya can understand me better.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.