Thursday, April 21, 2011

JP Morgan run

Today 10 of us participated in the JP Morgan corporate run. It was jus a short 5.6km run. Promised one of my colleagues tat i wld accompany him throughout the run, therefore i didn't really run fast, was jus following his pace. He was happy tat he could complete and really thanked me many times. =) Hmmm... i'm proud of him too. Yes we were pretty slow but we enjoyed the run. I told my this colleague tat its the first time ever in my life tat someone (a lady somemore) said "Excuse me" to me during the run as i was running very slow blocking her way.... hahaaa... was hilarious. I told mum abt this joke too and she was like "Why do ya have to accompany him to run? Jus run by yourself and win." Hmm... in life its not all abt winning. If i really run i jus need 25mins to complete. Had vegetarian food with him after at Suntec.



 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.