Monday, April 04, 2011

4th of the month

4th of the month, not sure should it be called my happiest days of the month, or just a day to remind me of how naive i was. A day i was told how much i was being loved, a day i was told i wld be the last one. I was really jolly. Anyway its a day i'll always remember.

My hand has almost fully recovered, like 80%. Dr Tan told me it wld take me like 6-12 months time before i cld really recover my strength. Today he was astonished by my recovery. He asserted tat this is quite rare, he has never seen anyone who cld recover so fast...haha. Sounded like i m a mutant, not human. I reckon i can even do like 20 pull-ups now. =)

Sorry people, esp Xue and Daniel if i were a little harsh on ya guys jus now. I wasn't telling ya off, jus bcos a friend msged me abt the tagboard thing... and i dun wanna hurt anyone, therefore asked ya guys to be more polite and mind your words. Ok its late, gdnite!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.