Saturday, April 23, 2011

Busy weekend

Jus back from a short trip to KL, went with two other friends. I'm sick since last Thursday so didn't really enjoy as much as my other two friends. Still not feeling too well now... but i can't sleep right now. I've lotsa things to prepare for tomorrow and next week. Tomorrow and Monday are the celebration for Xue's birthday. I've promised to perform some songs for her. I dun rem many of the lyrics so gotta print out and bring them on tat day. I'm also gonna do a short practice on my eletronic piano with earphone later. Other than tat, i've an oral defence next week too, gotta prepare all my presentation slides by these few days. I'm also gotta help mum with some work, may have to travel next weekend too. I hope my fever and flu can recover by then.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.