Friday, April 29, 2011

Friendship

I cherish friendship alot, an awesome friend can tell ya wat's the matter with ya in a minute, and he may not seem such a good friend after telling ya. But there's this Mandarin proverb "There is no forever friends, nor enemies." Daniel had been one of my very best friends in life. Recently we are becoming like enemies. =( I've been thinkin' alot lately, and i dunno why we wld end up this way. Our mutual friends have been categorizin' him as "black" and me as "white". Thinkin' abt it now, why am i categorized as "white" while he is categorized as "black"? Jus bcos of his background and bcos some ppl addressed me as batman? For your info yesterday a friend jus commented tat i'm not a good guy, and on the other hand, without the so called "black" guy around i may not be here today. Rem months ago i went to this place where the ppl hated me so much? Daniel said this using a Mandarin proverb "You know tat there are tigers in the mountain, and yet ya still heading there". I'm a very stubborn person sometimes, and he brought 9 men together with him to accompany me. I didn't even thank him once, and still blaming him for making a fuss and stuff. Although i didn't say it, i was actually very touched. If ya see this... i wld like to take this opportunity to thank ya here. I dunno who was at fault, but i really dun wish to make a new enemy. Xue, Sharon and the rests are all askin' abt ya, please contact them k? No matter wat i wld still wanna say sorry to ya. Ya know me... i'm not like very young and i hardly apologize to ppl... so please forgive me if i said or did anything wrong to ya. I'm starting my first rehearsal next week, pls come and support me, ZL, Chris and the rest k? =)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.