Thursday, November 27, 2008

Uploadin' pics soon

I'll upload some pics soon this weekend. REALLY really busy lately... killin' me. Today I m so touched to see so many msgs here n in my email inbox fr Sharon. Sorry Sharon internet access was really bad so didn't have a chance to get online... ya r soooo... nice. Silly dun worry abt me k? I guess some people have jus forgotten abt me obviously, or jus too busy with bfs, etc. =) Yes time can prove everythin' as i said, people will change... n i predicted it right again. I dun like to rush thing as i know time proves everythin'. Sad but at least i get to know the answer now. N ya know wat? I wun mind tellin' my friends n even amenable to write it in my blog if i luv someone... its a joy to me, rather than treatin' tat person as a "secret lover" which nobody should know. Haha... I feel so silly of myself now... i finally understand wat was goin' on.

I m headin' to Vegas soon. Today i saw the flowers i bought for someone lately. I m sooo... pissed off bcos its so diff fr wat i ordered. I ordered 6 pink tulips + 6 purple tulips + some other little deco stuff... then i realised i got this msg the followin' day tat informed me they didn't have purple tulips tat day so replaced it with other deco... but apparently this doesn't look like wat i wanted... n it wasn't cheap or worth tat price now... ya can't believe the price includin' delivery. Sigh... how cld ppl do biz like this?
Thanks to Jess, Jaslyn, Brian, Ming, n Jolene too i saw yr emails. On the day i touch down Singapore i gotta meet an American friend for a drink somewhere (time n location i wun write it here) i'll inform yr later... join us if yr guys r free. =) I'll try to win more $$ in Vegas n get yr more soverniors k? Haha...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.