Saturday, November 29, 2008

Take care baby

I m astonished tat the change of a person can be so dramatic... in such aaaa... short time, wow. Time really proves everythin'. I never blame baby pig... was all my fault, n i very much wan her to be happy now. =) If this is wat she wans, i respect her... i understand. She's always my friend, n my other dear friends please do not comment anythin' abt this k.... i dun wan her to be unhappy, she's a happy gal now.

I wanna thanks Sharon n Dan here for helpin' me to get some stuff i needed. Yr guys r jus awesome n efficient. Seems like i've lotsa soverniors to buy. This will be the 1st time i m takin' more pics durin' my travel.... ya know i didn't like takin' much pics esp when i travelled alone. =) Ok i'll upload some pics here on Sun (Mon in Singapore) or Mon (Tue in Singapore). Be gd everyone n take care.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.