Monday, November 17, 2008

Pray for Aunt Jen

Aunt Jen is goin' for a major op this week to remove the cancerous tumor in her body. The risk is extremely high n i m very worried n moody today. She told mum she doesn't wan us to visit her n tat hurts me most. I believe she doesn't wan us to see her in tat state. She always like to dress up like a celebrity n she jus wan us to rem her as tat. Tats nothin' i can do for her.. tat reminds me of tat day where grandma passed away n i helplessly watched her end her last breath. Ppl r leavin' me one by one, n today a friend asked me if we should stop contactin' each other for awhile. I wld if tat cld make them happier. Yes i believe time will prove everythin'.

Oh i've not finished with the song yet.. been busy lately!!! This song means alot to me. And I need 30 hrs a day instead of 24. Oh Jas is gonna be a mum soon... so envy her!!!! I didn't know she got married... so gd. I WANNA get married n be a dad too!!!!! SO COOL!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.