Saturday, November 22, 2008

Life and death

We always proclaim tat we should cherish everyone around us, but the truth is we never practice wat we preach. If I were to pass tomorrow, I’d live with heaps of regrets. Life and death is inevitable and everyone of us will have a chance to lie straight in the coffin, sooner or later. Have you ever wondered why babies are always crying when they arrive into this world? Maybe they know tat the upcomin’ path is long and not gonna be easy.

Today i dunno wat was goin' on n ppl were askin' me the same que "Where r ya goin' tonite?" Jus to name a few... hmm.. Wyne, Shirley, Wing, Sharon, Jess, Jaslyn, Bri, ..." N i gave the same ans "I dunno" as i had no idea... but in the end i met up with Wing. He was back from Korea and I met up with him at Marina Sq for dinner. We had so much to catch up. He’s leavin’ us soon to be a Professor at one of the uni in Korea. We thought of headin’ to winebar for a drink initially but we didn’t in the end. I went for a run at the park after reachin’ home. Was abt 10pm but the park was kinda crowded tonite… I hope I wasn’t seeing “things”. Should i run again tomorrow or join Ade to zouk? Have not seen her for long.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.