Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday

Went out 4 some work n met Dr Tay abt 9pm in the evenin'. We had supper n i really like the dishes at one of the hawker centres. I wanted to take pics but i only rem after we emptied the dishes. We ordered fish, veges, chicken wings, golden doufu (not golden in color but tats the name), soup, n rice. We went fishermen village for a drink after. I m quite happy tat he actually gave me some gd advises on my work. N i kinda thought of an approach to work on the exp... but not sure if it works. Thank ya very much Dr Tay.

So tired... n my goodness i m still awake at 2.30am in the mornin' n have been for consecutive dayssss... i believe i've been influenced or bein' infected by a monster virus. Dun get me? Nvm.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.