Saturday, November 08, 2008

10 things I hate about you

Jus for fun i rem people askin' me wat i hate most abt gals, could be jus a friend, gf or wife. Got this urge to write it down.

Things i hate about gals (no priority order)
1) Makin' guys do their work/homework/assignments etc.
2) Who change their bf like they wld change clothes.
3) Comparin' me with their bf/ex-bf/lover etc.
4) Lie abt anythin'.
5) Yellin' on their cellphones like anyone really gives a crap wat they're talkin' abt.
6) Schizophrenic who think every guys will fall for her beauty n she gets everythin' she wans.
7) Overwhelm me with questions as though they are gonna marry to me.
8) Try to appear smart/elegant/educated but its painfully obvious they're a dumbass (at least to me, i dun buy it).
9) Makin' guys pay exhoribitant prices for anythin' they like.
10) Rude n still think they r rite as if that person deserves it.

Hmm... to be frank i won't be impressed by a gal's beauty or intelligence. Everyone is unique n if ya like someone ya like wat he/she is. Same goes to the way people look at me. I loathe it when gals tellin' me tat they feel inferior with me. Come on i m jus a human like anyone of ya, my blood is RED too.... not purple!!!

I also rem Jess askin' me this que, "Wld ya mind to have a gal as yr gf/wife if she is a mum, smokes, n watever bad things ya cld think abt?" I ans her no if i really like her. Few days ago a friend told me she got a miscarriage b4 n stuff. I didn't scorn her or so but in fact i thought she was valiant n honest to me... i added credits on her for tat rather than scornin' her. Its difficult to find someone who is so frank to me, rather than tryin' to impress me with anythin' they cld. Ok anyway we had a tiff bcos i really dislike her comparin' me with her ex-bfssssss.... n tat wasn't the 1st time she did tat. (E.g. he is the same as ya for this... n tat.., oh n this one he looks abit like ya... etc etc.).

I m terrifically busy lately. Conf paper submission due in less than two weeks, preparation for my presentation in Vegas, help Chris compose this unfinished song, mark assignments, etc.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.