Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hangover

Despite havin' a hangover fr last nite, i woke up rather early. I was worried if she cld wake up for her mornin' exam today. Wanted to msg but i didn't in the end. I shouldn't be so nosy, someone else wld do the job.

Today is Aunt's day of admission to the hospital. i hope she'll get well soon n be back with us. I m havin' a meetin' soon but my head feels kinda heavy. I really feel like givin' up n get back to Aust to work. I m still in the progress of finishin' this song, a gift for me. I m exhausted...

Ok givin' myself a slap in my face, (wakin' up) i wanna thank Dan who was there with me last nite, n Xue, Jess, Sharon n whoever who msged me to send their rgds last nite. Back to work!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.